LIVE - The ABC's of Customer Service in Child Care
Live Zoom Class for Individuals or Groups!
This option is perfect for Directors, Administrators, teaching staff, and new hires who prefer direct dialogue and engagement with our Course Instructor.
This course features the following downloads:
- The ABC's of Customer Service in Child Care Notebook
- Top 12 Customer Service Phrases for Child Care Providers Poster
- Customer Service Language in Child Care Programs Script Sheet
- Ten things you Shouldn't do when working with Upset Clients
- Post Assessment
- Five Professional Certificates (add $10 for each additional personalized certificate)
- Plus a FREE resource "Body Language for Dummies Cheat Sheet" (available online without purchase)
Live Zoom classes are recorded. A copy of the recorded Live Zoom class will be emailed to the purchaser once requested.
Frances Davis is the founder and CEO of Providers of Purpose Network and Serving Success in Child Care, an exceptional consultancy group whose mission is to teach business owners and childcare professionals how to grow and maximize their schools and educational programs through her signature Serve Well concept.
With over 15 years of professional experience serving as a childcare center owner and employer, adjunct professor, trainer, industry representative, and advocate, Frances has developed a unique set of skills that consistently prove to be valuable to a variety of clients who have chosen to upgrade their leadership skills, improve their business culture and services, and create loyal clients.
As an author of over 17 professional trainings and contributing author of the popular anthology Jumpstart Your Childcare Success…7 Millionaire Secrets to Fast Enrollment, Mainstream Marketing, Parent Attraction, Staff Retention, Abundance And More, Frances’ vision is to impact the child care industry with a wave of high caliber childcare owners and providers who set a new trend of first class child care services that exceed expectations.
Frances' primary joy is prioritizing her family and managing her home in Richmond, VA.